Launch Your Career in Modern Manufacturing
Towards Employment is recruiting for employment opportunities in the manufacturing field. With industry certification, Computer Numerical Control (CNC) operators or Certified Production Technicians (CPT) can earn an average of $31,560-$55,430/year. (Source: glassdoor.com and OhioMeansJobs.com).
Download flyer here: Modern Manufacturing
- Be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Drug free
- Motivated to learn new skills and gain employment
- Commit to attend a 2-week skill development training starting on January 8
Successful graduates can:
- Interview with employers offering competitive wages and opportunities for advancement
- Receive a scholarship for technical training (CNC or CPT) and a paid internship
Interested? What’s next?
- Call 216-696-5750 to register for an information session (mention WorkAdvance)
- Learn more about this opportunity at the information session*
- Attend 2-week skill development training
- Work hard and achieve a credential
- Get employed and earn a living wage
*Information sessions are at Towards Employment from 9:00-11:00am on:
- Tuesday, December 12
- Thursday, December 14
- Tuesday, December 19
- Thursday, December 21
- Thursday, December 28
CALL to register: (216) 696-5750 for an information session and mention WorkAdvance.