Patient Care Assistant Positions for 18-24 year olds
Towards Employment and community partners are recruiting for employment at University Hospitals to fill open Patient Care Assistant positions with starting wages of $12/hour.
To be eligible you must attend an information session and complete a two week, career readiness training. Download more information and the event flier: PCA October
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced environment that is critical to the care of hospital patients
- Earn a minimum $12 hourly wage with benefits and opportunity for advancement
- Prepare for the interviews and ensure success on the job Gain a renewed sense of confidence and a network of support to help you succeed
- 18-24 years old with a high school diploma or GED
- Be TANF eligible
- Must bring a copy of birth certificate, state ID and Social Security card
- Must show proof of residency in Cuyahoga County
- Be able to commit to two weeks of career readiness training, beginning October 30th.
- Tobacco and drug free
- No criminal background (limited exceptions)
Choose one of the information sessions:
- Tuesday, October 10th, 9am-11am
- Wednesday, October 11th, 9am-11am
- Tuesday, October 17th, 9am-11am
CALL to register: (216) 696-5750
All information sessions will be held at: Towards Employment 1255 Euclid Ave, Suite 300 Cleveland, OH 44115