We consistently deliver strong performance, with job placements growing from 245 in 2009 to 475 in 2015.
With a staff of 53, over 80 volunteers, 24 board members, and a budget of $6.2 million, TE serves approximately 2,000 individuals every year.
- Ohio minimum wage was $8.10 per hour, but the average wage for our graduates was $10.21/hour (a $.09 increase over 2014)
- We placed 475 people in full-time employment; 300 of whom had a criminal record
- 138 people received credentialed training
- 129 people had job advancements with an average increased wage of $12.62 hourly
- We provided 1,491 supportive services to help disadvantaged youth and adults overcome barriers to employment such as transportation, child care and tools/uniforms
- We offered 1, 245 legal services, including clearing criminal warrants, resolving child support cases, preventing evictions and foreclosures, and resolving credit issues
- Partnered with over 300 employers who used us a source of reliable talent, increasing our ability to place graduates in jobs
Not a numbers person? Read our graduates’ stories.