We consistently deliver strong performance, with job placements growing from 245 in 2009 to 562 in 2017.
With a staff of 55, over 80 volunteers, 22 board members, and a budget of $5.61 million, TE serves approximately 3,000 individuals every year.
- Ohio minimum wage was $8.30 per hour, but the average wage for our graduates was $10.46/hour (more than $2 above minimum wage)
- We placed 562 people in full-time employment; 335 of whom had a criminal record
- 265 people received credentialed training
- 134 people had job advancements with an average increased wage of over $2 an hour
- We provided 1,536 supportive services to help disadvantaged youth and adults overcome barriers to employment such as transportation, child care and tools/uniforms
- We offered 1,595 legal services, including clearing criminal warrants, resolving child support cases, preventing evictions and foreclosures, and resolving credit issues
- Partnered with over 300 employers who used us a source of reliable talent, increasing our ability to place graduates in jobs